A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer.
All cookies used on our site are set by us.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. By using your browser controls, you are always in control of the cookies we store and access on your computer. More information on how to control cookies and limit personal data processing can be found at www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/five-top-tips.
Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management
- creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- Recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- Recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
- We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
- Customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site.
Performance and measurement
Collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.
How we use what we collect
- We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you.
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
- Carry out our contracts with you.
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
- Tell you about cleaning charges.
- Tell you about other services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
|Categories / Purpose||Provider||Cookies||Expiry|
|Google Tag Manager .This cookie is associated with Google Tag Manager which we use to load scripts into our website pages.||Google Analytics||_dc_gtm_UA-190978957-1- gtmUserId gtm-customer||Session|
|WordPress. This cookie is set by WordPress for performance optimization.||No_cache wordpress_test cookie phpsession||Session|
|Google Analytics Google Analytics gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our websites and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you.||Google Analytics||_gat _gid _ga||2 years|
|Zoho Sales IQ 3rd party chat software, added to websites. https://www.zoho.com/||Zoho.com||“ZLD”+<@lsid@>||1 year|
|Facebook Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||.facebook.com||fr||3 months|
|.twitter.com||guest_id personalization_id||2 Years 2 Years|
|.linkedIn.com||guest_id personalization_id||2 Years 2 Years|
|Google Ads https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en||_gads||1 year|
|Remarketing Cookies (Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn)||pixels||1 year 2 years|