MAK.today Guidance on Safer Working during the Coronavirus Pandemic (Covid-19)
We have incorporated government safety guidelines into our operations and are implementing additional safety and cleaning measures to keep our cleaners and our customers safe. All cleaners have regular PCR Covid-19 tests.
- Cleaners’ temperature is measured prior to bookings.
- Cleaners should thoroughly wash their hands when entering a home, alternatively use hand sanitizer.
- Cleaners should have face coverings on at all times.
- Cleaners should maintain a safe distance of at least 2 metres from any household occupants at all times. We recommend that customers stay in a different room during cleaning.
- Special attention should be paid to “high touched” areas such as door handles, lights switches etc.
- Cleaners should ensure good ventilation in the area where you are working, including opening the window.
- Surfaces should be cleaned using regular products, then disinfected using a range of professional disinfectants approved by EPA (Environmental Protection Agency).
- Cleaning cloths and mops should be washed at a high temperature (60°C or above) after every use.